The Breakdown: 1 ½ Beets per bottle of Better Beets
Benefits: Beets are a vegetable known to boost stamina, and are loaded with vitamins and iron. Beets are a great way to help maintain cardiovascular health. It is a great aid in lowering blood pressure.
Ways to enjoy:
- Chilled and straight from the bottle.
- Although our Better Beets contains an amount of pineapple juice, pour into glass and mix with a splash of pineapple juice and ice.
- Get creative and add a splash to summertime side dishes perfect for BBQs, like in potato salad or hummus for a unique delicious twist!
Our recipe for Beet Juice Hummus:
What’s needed –
- Your favorite classic hummus, homemade or store bought. We’re using Tribe’s original classic hummus.
- 1 can of washed chickpeas (if needed)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of Better Beets RAAW™ Juice
- Fresh veggies (such as carrots, sliced bell peppers, or cucumbers) or pita chips for dipping
How to –
In a blender combine the classic hummus and desired amount of Better Beets RAAW™ Juice, using more to increase flavor strength. Blend until mixed. If consistency has become watery, add appropriate amount of canned washed chickpeas. Blend until smooth. Pour hummus mixture into a serving bowl and serve with fresh veggies or pita chips for dipping.
See what Doctor Oz has to say about beet juice (Source: Dr. Oz; unaffiliated with RAAW™ Juice): http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/benefits-beet-juice