The Breakdown: 2 ½ cups of Raspberries, 1 ½ ounces of Lemongrass
The Benefits: Raspberries are known for their high antioxidant content. Raspberries are also a great anti-inflammatory. Lemongrass is known to relive stress, insomnia, and help the body release harmful toxins.
Ways to Enjoy:
- Chilled and straight from the bottle
- Raspberry Lemongrass Balsamic Salad Dressing/Marinade
- Pour Raspberry Lemongrass RAAW Juice over ice and add a splash of lemonade.
Raspberry Lemongrass Balsamic Salad Dressing/Marinade Recipe:
What you’ll need (Vary measurements based on desired amount) –
- 6 to 7 Tablespoons of Raspberry Lemongrass RAAW™ Juices
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze – we used Modenaceti Balsamico Di Modena (note: using balsamic glaze will give you a slightly sweeter and thicker result)
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil – We used Shop Rite brand.
- A pinch of fresh ground black pepper to taste.
What to do –
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and wisk together. Use over your favorite salads or as a marinade on chicken.
How long it lasts –
- If you have any left over, store in an air tight container and use within two to three days.
(Read more about the benefits of raspberries here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/419257-benefits-of-raspberries/ and lemongrass here: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-719-LEMONGRASS.aspx?activeIngredientId=719&activeIngredientName=LEMONGRASS)