Read all the information bellow before entering. Good Luck!
Start Date: August 21st, 2014
End Date: September 12th, 2014 at Midnight EDT
To Enter: Show us how you #RAAWardYourself. Post a picture of your favorite RAAW Juice in your favorite place to relax. We want to see where you like to sit back and kick up your feet with a deliciously natural ice cold RAAW™ in hand!
How to Enter: Log onto Instagram and post your entry photo with “@RAAWJuices #RAAWesomeSummer #RAAWardYourself” Entries will only be accepted via INSTAGRAM using the given hashtags. Only ONE entry is allowed per Instagram username.
Rules: Must be 18 years of age or have parental permission to enter – we will need your mailing address if you are a winner. Winners must be following RAAW Juices on Instagram. Inappropriate posts of any kind will automatically be disqualified.
Prizes: First Place – A RAAW Juices T-Shirt, A RAAW Juices Tote bag, Three VIP (Free bottle) Coupons, and Three $0.55 cent off coupons. Second Place – A RAAW Juices T-Shirt, A RAAW Juices Tote bag, 2 Vip Coupons, Three $0.55cent off coupons. Third Place – A RAAW Juices T-Shirt, A RAAW Juices tote Tote bag, 1 Vip Coupon, Three $0.55 cent off coupons.
RAAWard Yourself! Enter a contest that treats you for treating yourself!
The Breakdown: 2 ½ cups of Raspberries, 1 ½ ounces of Lemongrass
The Benefits: Raspberries are known for their high antioxidant content. Raspberries are also a great anti-inflammatory. Lemongrass is known to relive stress, insomnia, and help the body release harmful toxins.
Ways to Enjoy:
- Chilled and straight from the bottle
- Raspberry Lemongrass Balsamic Salad Dressing/Marinade
- Pour Raspberry Lemongrass RAAW Juice over ice and add a splash of lemonade.
Raspberry Lemongrass Balsamic Salad Dressing/Marinade Recipe:
What you’ll need (Vary measurements based on desired amount) –
- 6 to 7 Tablespoons of Raspberry Lemongrass RAAW™ Juices
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze – we used Modenaceti Balsamico Di Modena (note: using balsamic glaze will give you a slightly sweeter and thicker result)
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil – We used Shop Rite brand.
- A pinch of fresh ground black pepper to taste.
What to do –
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and wisk together. Use over your favorite salads or as a marinade on chicken.
How long it lasts –
- If you have any left over, store in an air tight container and use within two to three days.
(Read more about the benefits of raspberries here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/419257-benefits-of-raspberries/ and lemongrass here: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-719-LEMONGRASS.aspx?activeIngredientId=719&activeIngredientName=LEMONGRASS)