Tired of your basic unhealthy margarita? Try this satisfying RAAWesome margarita made with RAAW Juices to #RAAWardYourself!
What you need:
- Salt or sugar, for rim of glasses*
- ½ Lime, cut into quarters
- ½ cup tequila
- 2/3rd cup of Mango Guarana
- 3 Tablespoons of lime juice**
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 2 margarita glasses
- Small saucer
- Cocktail shaker or small pitcher
What to do:
- Spread a thin layer of salt or sugar on the small saucer
- Run 1 lime wedge around the rim of 2 margarita glasses
- Press rims of glasses into the sugar/salt on saucer
- In the cocktail shaker or small pitcher, combine tequila, Mango Guarana juice, lime juice, and ice cubes
- Stir or shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Squeeze juice from 1 lime piece into each drink, and drop the lime piece in the glass
- Serve immediately
*Could also use pink Himalyan salt for the rim of the glasses, or a salt and sugar combination.
** Fresh lime juice could be substituted for bottled lime juice.